Already applied?View Dashboard
Full Stack Software Engineering Intern - Lucasfilm, Summer 2018Apply Now Job ID 499761BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand Lucasfilm Date posted 12/12/2017
Information Systems builds robust applications that enable Lucasfilm and ILM's global studios to effectively create movies and TV shows. The breadth of the Infosys portfolio of applications ranges from proprietary enterprise applications to global production tracking and digital asset management software.Apply Now
- Work with IS software engineers to assist with various phases of the development life cycle, including development, testing, deployment, and support
- Assist with legacy systems, striving to improve or remove them, with constant attention on reducing technical debt and anticipating future need.
- Assist fellow developers with maintenance and bug fixing of existing software and/or systems
- Programming experience with Python, Java and C++
- Familiarity with web frameworks like: Flask/Bottle, Django, Tornado/Cyclone, Pylons/Pyramid
- Knowledge of SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with AWS
- Interest in Data Science
Required EducationJunior, Senior, Graduate Level student or recent graduate (within 6 months of graduating) pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field.
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Available from May - August 2018 or June-September 2018
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application