Already applied?View Dashboard
Lead Motion Graphic DesignerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 669005BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted May. 17, 2019
Job Summary:POSITION: Lead Motion Graphic Designer DATE POSTED: May 17, 2019
Walt Disney Television: The ABC Owned Television Station in the San Francisco Bay Area seeks a Full-Time dynamic graphic designer to help guide the KGO-TV/ABC7 aesthetic across all platforms. Only top tier artists who excel at creating original, eye-popping motion graphics should apply.
- Conceptualize and execute high-quality motion graphic design for ABC7 and partner brands
- Collaborate with a team of artists and content creators focused on engaging video production
- Stay current on all graphics and audience engagement trends, platforms and software
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment
- Work with content creators to conceive, develop, refine and produce graphics-driven stories, marketing campaigns and data visualization
- Work cross-functionally to support creative for multiple departments: Marketing, Programming, Sales, News, and other Disney initiatives
- Partner with VP of Marketing and Creative Director to elevate the look of ABC7 across all platforms
- Generate new creative ideas! Embrace change and get the job done!
- Must have tremendous love for design and a clear, clean aesthetic.
- Experience in brand promotion/presentation, video production and storytelling a must
- Expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite; After Affects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art video/film/graphics/ and post-production techniques and equipment, including shooting stills and video
- Extensive experience interpreting producer ideas and working with editors and support staff
- Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines both independently and with groups
- Able to lead as well as direct others -- a team player with a professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision
- Show up each day eager to innovate, collaborate and create!
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KGO Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
KGO Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.