Marketing Coordinator-Lucasfilm GamesApply NowApply Later Job ID 771657BR Location San Francisco, California, United States; Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 22, 2021
- Understand individual Marketing goals and initiatives with relation to Franchise goals.
- Help to facilitate Marketing asset creation and execution to improve effectiveness of campaigns. This includes managing the review process.
- Support campaign execution and research that help drive title’s revenue and profit target.
- Compile and maintain KPI data to support in the identification of business concerns and related actions.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing Manager and cross-functional teams to execute marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate marketing collateral that supports key message for creative.
- Process business administrative tasks including support for travel and calendaring.
- Collaborate with internal Production, external partners, developers, and agencies for effective campaign execution.
- Track project schedules and key campaign bests
- Be a “Marketing Ambassador” between Production and Marketing teams while updating key internal stakeholders on primary beats and asset timelines.
- Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance.
- 1-3 years of product/brand marketing experience.
- Game and/or mobile industry experience.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, outstanding written and oral communication skills, ability to manage multiple and changing priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to balance solid strategic thinking in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be a team player, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop strong relationships with internal and external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.