Already applied?View Dashboard
Marketing Promo ProducerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 689418BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
JOB OVERVIEW: ATTENTION CREATIVE CREATORS!
If brand strategy is your passion and video is your game, keep reading.
Can you write creative copy, use a camera, develop a brand story, and MAKE something that can engage a million people? Can you create video for every possible platform from TV to OTT, from website to local news app, from Instagram to the latest social media jam? If you answered Y-E-S, then we want to hear from Y-O-U!
Walt Disney Television: The ABC Owned Television Station in the San Francisco Bay Area, has an opportunity for a talented content creator like you. Along with having a dynamic portfolio, you must energize a team, have an eye for design, a knack for organization, and most importantly the ability to try fast and fail fast. This position will challenge you to find new audience and cultivate ravenous fans of ABC7 content.
- Use real-time data to analyze, optimize, and execute highly creative and sharable content.
- Create marketing campaigns, backed by research, that drive the ABC7 brand image, awareness and viewership across all platforms.
- Collaborate with a creative team to lead new projects; Work with digital/social producers and news producers for content marketing in digital spaces.
- Work with news, programming, sales, marketing, and community engagement teams to ensure all station initiatives are on-brand and well promoted.
- Track competitive landscape to drive audience growth with our unique brand and consistent messaging.
- Conceive, write, shoot & edit spots tailored for the platform and target audience.
- Develop marketing materials under tight deadlines that are innovative, visually appealing, and designed to meet ABC7’s brand marketing objectives.
Technical requirements for this position are: proficiency with camera equipment, editing software (Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects preferred), experience with digital and social publishing platforms, efficiency in managing media, strong organization skills with various creative platforms, and flexible hours.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KGO Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
KGO Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.