National Sales Assistant DirectorApply NowApply Later Job ID 907945BR Location San Francisco, California, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
You will report to National Sales Director.
This is a remote home office based position and could be located in the surrounding areas of Dallas, Austin, Houston, Denver, Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City or San Francisco.
- Achieve established goals by building clients and accounts in their designated marketplace.
- Develop strategic sales plans to achieve our goals.
- Develop new business and increase business from existing accounts using direct sales activities.
- Implement travel and tradeshow programs to convert business.
- Represent The Walt Disney Company in designated marketplace and industry organizations.
- Promote all Disney related products to provide essential solutions to clients' needs.
- Minimum of 5 years Group and Convention sales experience with experience in collaboration, qualifying, presentations, conducting face-to-face sales calls, site visits, negotiating, overcoming obstacles, closing business, familiarization trips and trade show strategies.
- Strong group industry knowledge and expertise.
- Experience partnering with leaders across multiple organizations.
- Experience developing and providing presentations to all levels of an organization.
- Experience in social selling through LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job performance with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
- Flexible schedule, including business travel and working weekends.
- Knowledge of computer software applications in MS Office, Seibel, Knowland, and Cvent.
- 5+ years related hospitality industry experience.
- Familiarity with association and corporate customers in designated marketplace.
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.