Already applied?View Dashboard
Principal Product Designer, Motion & PrototypeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 705356BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Sep. 17, 2019
The team works across web, tablet, mobile & connected devices ( tv ) - providing high fidelity interactive prototypes for proof of concepts, executive demos for presentations and live events, and providing support for product UX research.
- 8+ years of design experience including all three: User Experience, UI, and Visual Design
- Experience providing leadership and direction for team & ability to collaborate across org.
- Strong understanding of complex UX/UI behaviors and interactions.
- Experience concepting and designing micro-animations that enrich interactions and clarify interfaces.
- Expert Visual Designer capable of preparing graphics for prototypes.
- Strong Understanding of Motion principles for UI - Web, Mobile, TV, and Gaming Consoles.
- Create detailed specs of motion for developers and prototyping teams.
- Experience with presenting concepts to visual design team, providing explanations and discovery findings.
- End to end video production: from storyboarding and motion prototyping, to compression & delivery.
- Understanding of focus and hierarchy in UI
- Self-starter who does not have to be supervised in order to produce results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent requirement changes and communication with stakeholders.
- Demo Reel / Online samples of previous motion design UI/UX work is required.
- Experience working in Principle, Framer X, Proto.io & InVision
- Expert Level Skills in Adobe Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- Expert level use of Sketch / Abstract
- Extensive Experience with video editing & compression tools
- Working understanding of HTML, JS, React
- Advanced knowledge & experience creating UI in Unity
- Passion to work with teams to bring product experiences to ‘life’ !
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.