Producer (Lucasfilm Games)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 637388BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 11, 2019
- Working directly with the Managing Producer/Senior Producer to help manage a heavy slate of interactive products. May serve as the primary contact with internal and external partners on some products.
- Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with internal and external cross functional groups, including production, marketing and creative resources, to ensure maximum brand equity in Lucasfilm IP that deliver innovative, high quality/brand-enhancing products that meet franchise, financial and schedule goals.
- Oversee the submission, review and approval process from concept to final release and live service product updates throughout product lifecycle, ensuring the timely delivery of Lucasfilm feedback across design, art and development build submissions to meet production deadlines.
- Review a high volume of game design, story, production and marketing collateral for your projects to provide qualitative analysis and feedback to external and internal partners on tight deadlines.
- May have direct line management of Assistant and/or Associate Producers assigned to support products on slate.
- 6+ years of related game producing or combined interactive software development experience with multiple products shipped.
- Passion for Star Wars and other Lucasfilm IP.
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering work on time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to lead both internal and external teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with external partners, managers, peers and reports.
- A team thinker – able to work within a team and to actively work to make that team perform cohesively.
- Excellent management, planning, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Able to identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate and escalate as necessary.
- Able to cope well and perform under pressure working to strict deadlines and schedules.
- Expert understanding of mobile, console, social, and online games, game development and product lifecycles.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of all MS Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), Google Suite applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Slides etc.) and database software (including JIRA).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.