San Francisco, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 780842BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 22, 2021
automate all manual QA, but some manual QA is inevitable. When time permits you will also have the opportunity to fix bugs in the UI and backend.
Responsibilities:● Implementing automated UI acceptance/regression tests
● Implementing automated server-side tests
● Keeping track and improving test coverage and quality
● Bug fixes of client and server code
● Manual QA
● Working knowledge of the Node.js ecosystem
● Real world experience with Vue.js, React, Flux, etc
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable
● Comfortable working with Git.
● Working knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
● Computer science/engineering degree --or-- equivalent experience
Additional Information:● A reliable team player who values the way we work as well as what
we work on
● Is an excellent and open communicator (verbally, in writing,
through documentation, through code comments, in status
updates, comments in jira tickets, diagrams, etc.)
● An optimistic, “can do” kind of person who also knows when (and
how) to say “no”
● Comfortable working on semi remote, and with globally distributed,
● Well versed in Agile principles, values, and ceremonies
● Accountable, with yourself and others, and can help the team push
forward through ambiguity while staying positive and having fun
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.