Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Digital Producer (Video)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 605126BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Nov. 02, 2018
Job Summary:Job Opening: Senior Digital Producer (Video) Date Posted 11/2/18
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
KGO-TV/ABC7 in San Francisco is looking for a dynamic, self-starting, tech-savvy producer to help lead our digital content efforts. The Senior Digital Producer (Video) will help determine and execute strategy for all digital platforms.
The Senior Digital Producer (Video) will help lead video-focused efforts and be directly involved in creating compelling content for all digital platforms, including pre-production, production and post-production responsibilities. They must be comfortable working across multiple teams, on short and long-term projects, taking projects from ideation to final delivery.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background as a shooter and editor. Strong non-linear editing skills with a focus on story and pacing are critical. And so is an understanding of creating and publishing content for mobile and social audiences using Content Management Systems (CMS) and native social platforms.
Candidates must have experience in news covering local, national and international topics, including breaking news coverage, and be comfortable covering everything from pop culture to politics to breaking news.
The strongest candidates will also have a passion for and strong knowledge of social media and content trends, and emerging technologies and platforms. They will also have a working knowledge of digital and social media metrics, and the ability to utilize data and data tools to inform decision-making and execute strategy.
NOTE: This position may require working night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Produce and publish content for all platforms including site, app, social and OTT
- Help develop and optimize video workflows and systems for all platforms
- Produce, shoot, and edit long and short-form original video content
- Help ensure video content meets standards and demands of digital and social platforms and audiences
- Assist with formulating and executing digital and audience development strategies
- Train producers on shooting and editing video, workflows, and best practices
- 5+ years of experience creating compelling digital content
- Strong understanding of digital, social and mobile platforms
- Extensive experience handling multiple projects from ideation to final delivery
- Proficiency with camera equipment ranging from professional to personal mobile devices
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
- 5+ years of experience leading multi-platform video production efforts
- Advanced video/photo production skills with solid understanding of design principles
- Leadership experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven, content creation environment
Please log onto: www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition ID# 605126BR - Senior Digital Producer (Video), ABC Owned Television Station (KGO-TV); create a candidate profile and upload your resume. You must also send a cover letter and writing samples to be considered for the position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
ABC7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KGO Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
KGO Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.