Senior Product Manager, Customer Journeys - Subscriber ReachApply NowApply Later Job ID 897467BR Location San Francisco, California, United States / California, United States / New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Devices and Distribution (D&D) is a product organization within Disney Streaming Services focused on addressing the exciting and rapidly evolving landscape of consumer devices and distribution platforms. We are on a mission to expand subscriber reach and viewer engagement by delivering innovative products that scale purchase and viewing opportunities via a global partner ecosystem.
The D&D charter is to:
Deliver broad subscriber reach on existing and new consumer devices.
Accelerate international growth for our services by leveraging global distribution. partnerships and integrated marketing, promotion, and payment opportunities.
Drive a quality, localized experience for international users.
Innovate on the user, device, and partner lifecycle to drive incremental discovery, signup, engagement, and retention.
Influence the evolution of partner platform roadmaps to benefit and support our rich user experiences.
Responsibilities:As a Senior Product Manager, you will be joining our Partner Journey team focused on growing subscribers for Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and Star+ through a global network of distribution partners. You will perform discovery of the current partner ecosystem, analyze partner health and identify opportunities for growth. You will work with a cross functional team to develop and test hypotheses using data, experimentation, user research and technology to increase accessibility and retention of B2B2C Disney offers in the market.
- Think strategically and creatively to gather product and process insights from key internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for growth and prioritize them to achieve high impact
- Negotiate with partners on product requirements to ensure alignment on short- and long-term growth initiatives.
- Develop detailed product requirements working with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, engineering) for features and capabilities that help drive growth/retention.
- Test and optimize specific parts of the customer journey that will drive partner health KPIs for acquisition, activation and retention
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams
- You have led large-scale consumer product roadmaps as a Senior Product Manager (or as a Product Manager for a minimum of 5 years).
- You have led innovation/growth initiatives and are adept at user-centric and data-driven product management.
- You have worked with device manufacturers and/or service operators to deliver consumer devices or products (B2B2C).
- You are experienced at negotiating product requirements and integrations with partners.
- You have collaborated effectively with engineering and have defined technical requirements.
- Driven self-starter with excellent organizational skills to deliver content projects from inception to launch
- Ability to present your ideas and build consensus using excellent written and verbal communication and presentations
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.