Senior Product Manager, Data Integration
San Francisco, California, United States; New York, New York, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 775871BR Location San Francisco, California, United States; New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Mar. 12, 2021
Job Summary:At Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED),, data is central to measuring all aspects of the business, and is critical to its operations and growth. We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Senior Product Manager, Data Integration. The Sr. Product Manager role will focus on ushering data sources and datasets into a consolidation platform architecture, servicing a diverse group of stakeholders across TWDC including ad sales, marketing, analytics, among others. You provide intake, review, and roadmaps to ingest and conform to stakeholder requirements. You will be the muscle between other data product teams to the platform, ensuring data conformation delivers to the internal teams’ development needs. You should also be familiar with data architecture, processing, and development cycles. You must be an analytical, articulate, and business-minded, capable of maneuvering roadblocks, executing tactically and communicating effectively to stakeholders at peer levels throughout the course of a product lifecycle
- You are outcome based, and drive cross-functional teams through hypothesis-driven delivery discipline.
- You think about the strategic business goals of Disney, and you work to ensure your team’s resources are being spent in ways that align with those goals.
- You have experience in and a genuine passion for product analytics and experimentation methodologies.
- You are technical and have hands-on software product development and delivery experience with data and related technologies.
- You are excited about working with data, engineering, design and product teams to shape the future of experimentation.
- You are interested in wearing multiple hats when required to solve challenging and complex problems for your teams and stakeholders
- You are goal oriented and continually push for progress while ensuring quality and detailed documentation around the capabilities that are built.
- You possess strong knowledge of data, BI/analytics, and experimentation technology vendors and ecosystems, and can drive build vs. buy discussions to successful resolution.
- You must have experience in data product management, platform development, data technology, analytics and/or consulting in a related field.
- You must have familiarity with data storage, big data processing (Druid, Kafka, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.), and modeling techniques (star schema, data vault, OLAP), etc.
- You must have experience managing engineering and vendor relationships as well as building out requirements.
- You have familiarity with data ingestion APIs, data sharing technologies, and warehouse infrastructure and development
- You have demonstrated experience with running complex developments across a matrixed organization.
- You have exposure and familiarity with digital engagement, exposure, and campaign data as well as linear viewership and exposure data.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.