Sr. Manager, Growth MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 788404BR Location San Francisco, California, United States; New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted May 03, 2021
As the lead Growth manager, you will be responsible for commissioning quarterly cross-functional research initiatives, aggregating insights to help shape the growth marketing tactics and creative strategies, and socializing those insights with your channel partners. As a brand steward you will help ensure a consistent and compelling narrative for The Disney Bundle and evangelize the key audiences, features, and evolving messages. As key stakeholder and developer of The Disney Bundle story, you will need to feel confident advising channel partners, helping to develop test and learn programs, and deriving insights from full-funnel tracking and reporting.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader with a proven track record in supporting world-class brands and executing high-performing awareness and acquisition marketing. You have a passion for creating processes, analyzing consumer touchpoints, and monitoring performance to drive innovation. You thrive on working with creative teammates to launch multi-touch marketing campaigns. You’re a strong leader and clear communicator with a keen desire to build effective relationships and leverage the power of large cross-functional teams.
- Support brand development and target customer evolution based on customer research and insights gathered across all product & marketing channels
- Develop growth opportunities for The Disney Bundle across marketing channels to meet awareness and subscriber targets
- Work with XFN teams across Disney, Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ in Brand, Media planning, Performance, Analytics, Product, Legal, Social and others to develop, execute, and iterate on growth and awareness initiatives
- Define and iterate on a messaging platform to engage and educate prospects
- Partner with research to ensure awareness and brand health are growing as planned
- Review, route and approve creative assets that are the heart of each brand
- Leverage data to increase the productivity of our marketing efforts working with analytics team to build models, diagnose areas of underperformance, and identify new audience opportunities
- Guide new research studies to uncover actionable insights
- Think strategically and creatively about new ways to introduce our brand to new customers and increase relevance
- Be a champion for our bundle design standards for all consumer touchpoints - from marketing campaigns to landing pages to purchase flows
- Be a team player and ally to your partners and team members
- Work to develop our team culture and be an advocate for diversity and inclusion across the organization
- 8–10 years experience in marketing and product marketing
- Full funnel marketing experience—both ATL and BLT—as well as lifecycle and in-produce messaging
- Success in building brands and driving awareness across strategic target audiences
- Experience with partner collaboration and senior stakeholder management
- Strong presentation skills – ability to create a compelling narrative, paired with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities
- Ability to get your foot in the door across the organization to influence cross-functional teams
- Seasoned & resourceful problem solver who figures out how to get things done, even if it means navigating through ambiguity
- Experience managing, developing and growing a team
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.