Senior Product Manager I, Customer Journeys - Devices & DistributionApply NowApply Later Job ID 992192BR Location San Francisco, California, United States / Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jun. 07, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The D&D charter is to:
● Deliver broad subscriber reach on existing and new consumer devices
● Accelerate international growth for our services through global distribution partnerships
and integrated marketing, promotion and payment opportunities.
● Drive a quality, localized experience for international users.
● Innovate on the user, device and partner lifecycle to drive incremental discovery, signup,
engagement and retention.
● Influence the evolution of partner platform roadmaps to benefit and support our rich user
Responsibilities:As the Senior Product Manager I - Devices & Distribution Platforms, your job is to define and drive the roadmap for your product areas, leading cross-functional teams of engineering, design, and quality assurance to delight users and achieve positive business impact.
Your mission is to:
● Develop a roadmap for your product domain, leveraging a broad spectrum of devices to drive subscriber growth, engagement, and retention.
● Drive best in class customer journeys across partner platforms, constantly reviewing the qualitative and quantitative data to inform how we can optimize the experience.
● Collaborate with Engineering, Product Design, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, User Research, Marketing, Data, and Customer Service teams to define features that align to business needs.
● Establish a distribution partner source-of-truth and reporting system.
● Ensure a consistent user experience by certifying that product requirements are satisfied, primarily through automated workflows.
● Use process automation to apply business rules and drive uniform adoption.
In success, you would have defined and executed a product roadmap to ensure that we reach customers on all their favorite devices, that we drive users to discover our content and subscribe to our services on their devices, and that we delight customers throughout their usage lifetime with a rich, consistent, convenient and continuously improving experience. Altogether this would result in material positive business impact, as measured in incremental subscribers and revenue.
Basic Qualifications:● You have led large-scale consumer product roadmaps as a Product Manager (or as a Product Manager for a minimum of 4 years).
● You have led innovation/growth initiatives and are adept at user-centric and data-driven product management.
● You have worked with device manufacturers and/or service operators to deliver consumer devices or products (B2B2C).
● You are experienced at negotiating product requirements and integrations with partners.
● You have collaborated effectively with engineering and have defined technical requirements.
● You are a driven self-starter with excellent organizational skills to deliver content projects from inception to launch
● You can present your ideas and build consensus using excellent written and verbal communication and presentations
Additional Information:This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.