Account Executive - ProgrammaticApply NowApply Later Job ID 821188BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States; New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 02, 2021
As a Programmatic Account Executive at Disney, you will be focused on driving revenue from Agency Trading Desks, Addressable TV buying teams, Demand Side Platforms and those clients who have chosen to bring Programmatic Buying in-house. This position will act as the day to day point of contact for all Disney programmatic selling efforts. Through partnership with sales and the client, this position will oversee all aspects of programmatic campaign implementation from initial engagement to interpretation of results in order to provide the following services below.
- Act as subject matter expert and consultant to our clients to maximize programmatic revenue within your dedicated Agency Holding Company, Industry Vertical or Demand Side Platform (DSP)
- Meet and exceed sales goals for Disney Ad Sales Addressable Team
- Aid in the continuing education of direct sales AE’s ability to incorporate programmatic into their day-to-day workflow
- This will include how to use our programmatic data to make smarter/more consultative sells
- Will need to have the ability to tell a story based on direct sales history and relevant programmatic data points that we have on advertiser
- Support direct sales teams in each territory/category
- 6+ years of digital and/or programmatic advertising sales experience
- Extensive DSP, SSP and Agency trading team contacts
- Proven strategic thinker with the ability to analyze data and translate it into specific and measurable tactics, actions, and outcomes.
- Problem solver with the ability to collaborate and work across functions.
- Understanding of how our clients set priorities and performance goals, and how we can align our product portfolio to best fulfill those needs
- Extensive knowledge on how programmatic/digital media is bought and sold, including fluency in ad tech
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, make decisions and manage at entrepreneurial speed
- Strong, confident presentation skills
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.