Account ExecutiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 866295BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 11, 2021
- Reporting into Multimedia Sales Managers
- Responsible for building strong relationships with clients and their agencies. AE’s may be assigned to Agency Investment teams within Holding Companies and Independent agencies.
- AE’s will also prospect new clients and agencies, closing new and incremental campaigns.
- AE’s may partner with DAS agency strategy/planning teams assigned to categories, while driving revenue.
- DASL Account Executive are consultative in approach, gaining insights into customer needs and experiences and translating those into sellable opportunities.
- AE will utilize assets from the Disney Ad Sales Local Portfolio including geo-targeted addressable media across Hulu and Owned TV Stations linear media.
- Drive multi-media revenue across all local linear and addressable Disney Ad Sales platforms
- Leverage creative solutions to increase Disney’s win rates and ensure that we are delivering against all lines of business
- Strategically position all benefits and key local selling propositions for the ABC Owned Stations and Disney Ad Sales portfolio addressable solutions
- Contribute to a positive culture of inclusion, and uphold the values of Disney Ad Sales
- Minimum 7+ years of media sales experience
- Must have working knowledge digital landscape and platforms
- Demonstrated track record of revenue growth & superior client interactions
- Must have established, senior level relationships with advertising agencies and brands directly
- Proven success in effective prospecting and pursuing new business
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell value not just price
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task and navigate large complex organizations
- Must be excellent at communication and possesses presentation skills that engage a room and foster continuous dialog
- Strong network of key client and agency partners
- Demonstrated a track record of revenue growth & superior client interactions
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Positive, detail oriented, self-starter
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.