Administrative Assistant, Content Development, Drama (Hulu)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 861786BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Sep. 17, 2021
- Manage a high volume of scheduling and busy calendar management for a VP and Senior Manager.
- Manage call sheets, make travel arrangements, prepare and process expense reports.
- Liase between departments, take meeting minutes and track action items
- Coordinate events for our team members, and assist with team projects as needed
- Keep track of incoming materials (cuts, drafts, submissions and samples) to ensure timely responses.
- Pull dailies for shows currently in production.
- Use industry relationships to source information regarding the competitive landscape and emerging talent.
- Review incoming materials creatively where appropriate.
- Participate in department meetings when needed.
- 1 year minimum administrative assistance experience in entertainment at an agency, network or studio, or related environment.
- Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events.
- Sound judgment and ability to anticipate needs and flexibility to constantly changing priorities.
- Tenacity with a collaborative, results-oriented and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on and a passion for details.
- Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as information systems (we use Workday at Hulu.)
- Proven skills at building and maintaining business relationships, multi-tasking and being graceful under pressure.
- A “can-do” attitude; nothing is too large or too small.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and skilled at interpersonal relationship management.
- Preferred 2+ years’ on-desk experience supporting an executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.