Administrative Assistant IApply NowApply Later Job ID oZpMffw9 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jun. 04, 2021
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Originals team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our Head of Production and the entire Production and Post Production Department. As an Administrative Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the Originals team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage busy calendar and phones, maintain phone logs, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and prepare expense reports
- Handle internal and external communications with high degree of diplomacy and confidentiality
- Track, organize, and manage all production and post materials on past and current shows
- Consistently update internal documents with new information as it comes in
- Assist in building and maintaining production related documents for individual show use
- Cross collaborate with internal departments regarding production updates, and make sure they consistently have the most up to date information
- Create spreadsheets off of existing information to be used for overview, comparison, and research purposes
- Serve as a liaison between Hulu and our studio partners to help manage, sort, and forward inquiries to the appropriate individuals and departments.
- Assist in planning team outings in an effort to maintain a positive culture
- Ensuring Production Executives are aware of any events, important production dates, and studio meetings they should be involved in
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ administrative assistance experience; experience supporting a senior-level Executive encouraged
- Entertainment experience required (agency, production, studio or network); TV or film experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects with deadlines
- A confident and positive attitude and the ability to work effectively under pressure is required!
- Passion for the entertainment industry, and specifically for producing quality television and film
- A relentlessly collaborative and positive attitude
- High judgment, tenacity, and passion for details
- Strong organizational skills
- Extremely strong communication abilities
- A sense of urgency
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.