AI Conversation DesignerApply NowApply Later Job ID 884258BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States / United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Mar. 13, 2022 Flex Type Remote
- Own every stage of the conversation design process, from research and design mapping to script writing and QA across Disney Streaming brands
- Design intuitive and adaptive user journeys and conversational flows for various AI channels: IVA (Intelligent Virtual Assistant), IVR (Interactive Voice Response), or Chatbots
- Work closely with stakeholders to craft unique personalities for Disney Streaming virtual assistants
- Collaborate with Product Managers and other stakeholders to guide the user experience of an AI product from conception until launch (and then come back and make improvements)
- Use data and user insights to optimize existing conversational flows
- Document standards, frameworks, and processes for Conversation Design
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audiences (16 languages and counting)
- Excellent writing skills (impeccable spelling and grammar) and proven track record of writing in different styles and tones on behalf of a brand
- 2+ years of experience designing conversational experiences for AI channels
- Portfolio featuring examples of conversational experiences
- Proven experience contributing to design for products in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge of how qualitative and quantitative research can improve your designs
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently lead multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of and experience with natural language understanding
- Degree in Linguistics, English, Journalism, or Screenwriting
- Experience working in customer support
- Experience working with localization teams
- Understanding of how SEO principles influence writing and knowledge of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
This role is considered remote, which means the employee will work remotely on an ongoing basis and will not have an assigned workspace at a Company designated location.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.