Associate Account Analyst, VXApply NowApply Later Job ID 983297BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jun. 28, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Primary responsibilities will include generating raw data reports and digging deep into account activity, analyzing trends on playback behaviors, preparing reports for management, and coordinating with multiple teams to provide insightful analysis to the business. The right person for this role is independent, highly analytical, and capable of delivering precision results timely and with ambiguity. If you are someone who obsesses over the details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is a phenomenal role for you!
- Investigate account activity using a variety of proprietary tools and external applications.
- Generate monthly analysis reporting assignments and build visuals that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Act as subject matter expert in relation to Live TV compliance rules, suspicious account behaviors, and account security matters.
- Assist in account fraud discovery and incident response by researching unauthorized activity, suspicious behaviors, and identifying abuse.
- Interpret data and leverage resources to make informed recommendations to key partners and help drive improvements.
- Work with internal teams to ensure product changes and launches are acknowledged in Viewer Experience Operations.
- Participate in, and run various ad hoc projects, and initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree and 1+ years of experience in a data heavy role.
- At least 1 year of experience working in risk management, fraud or compliance roles.
- Detailed investigative skills with the ability to interpret complicated account history and information.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, consistency, and quality.
- Proficiency in professional business writing and technical reading. A proven record for researching and breaking down sophisticated issues with clarity for varied audiences.
- A steadfast colleague, great at establishing rapport with internal and external teams.
- Familiarity with Tableau, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Google Analytics or other business analytical tools is preferred, but not required.
- Basic understanding of or general querying level SQL experience.
- Knowledge of streaming media and the Live TV landscape.
- Comfortable using software and tools used in a technology centric company.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.