Associate Account ExecutiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 809535BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 16, 2021
- Drive addressable revenue from addressable sources across video, social, display, data, etc.
- Work alongside Addressable Sales Account Executive, being their right hand to help drive client business forward
- Track all meetings, closed deals & prospected clients on a weekly basis
- Manage deadlines for deck preparation and recommend content: sponsorships, research, creative examples
- Pursue and follow up on new business leads using available resources, including cold calling perspective clients
- Making recommendations for client specific needs as outlined in RFP
- Review trades daily and capture industry and account specific information to share with team
- Participate in client meetings/presentations
- Ownership of external and internal deadlines across multiple departments
- Contribute to a positive culture of inclusion, and uphold the values of Disney Ad Sales
- Minimum 3+ years of media sales experience
- Must have working knowledge digital landscape and platforms
- Experience working in and navigating large complex organizations
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation techniques
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong Power point and Excel experience
- Positive, detail oriented, self-starter
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.