Associate Brand Strategy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 944234BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Mar. 15, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Be a champion of the Hulu brand and help shape all work across teams to be undeniably Hulu
- Research, evaluate, understand and present trends and potential marketing, content and social opportunities that support brand objectives
- Serve as a subject matter expert on how Hulu can use its brand to authentically reach and serve new audiences, especially the streamer of tomorrow.
- Partner with the consumer insights team and research vendors to gather and synthesize insights needed to inform creative briefs and brand initiatives
- Assist in building out briefs and decks that guide and inspire campaigns, partnerships and ideas
- Help shape the Hulu brand calendar and develop new ways for us to show up for our current subscribers and potential subscribers
- Utilize research, insights, performance metrics and other data available to track and optimize campaigns
- Work across teams to develop a content strategy that determines title priorities for various brand initiatives
- 3+ years relevant experience in brand strategy with a leading consumer facing brand or agency
- An interest for abstract thinking, trend spotting, human behavior and pop-culture
- Ability to think equal parts strategically, analytically and creatively and use research based and cultural insights
- Proficient in Google Slides, Docs, and Sheets.
- Knowledge of and passion for new tech platforms
- Solid understanding of the entertainment/media landscape
- A love for television and film and desire to change the status quo
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.