Associate Customer Lifecycle CRM ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10019835 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Sep. 14, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Engagement & Retention Marketing team is focused on driving engagement and retention for Hulu. The team is creative, thoughtful, technical, data-informed, and results-driven. This team, encompassing Lifecycle Marketing and Content Programming, works closely alongside Subscriber Acquisition Marketing to drive subscriber engagement and growth for Hulu and for all of Disney Streaming Services. E&R is an important cross-functional partner, liaising with multiple key teams and stakeholders across the larger organization to drive the business forward.
The Associate Customer Lifecycle CRM Manager will be responsible for executing Hulu campaigns to drive personalized engagement, awareness, and interest for current subscribers via email and push channels. Working closely with Lifecycle Program Managers, this role will drive testing to better automate and optimize messaging for users along their respective journeys. This role will also be responsible for using these same channels to drive engagement, awareness, and growth for ESPN+ and Disney+, and building relationships with partner teams across the Disney Streaming enterprise. Finally, this role will play an active role in defining the current needs and future state of personalized, automated email and push capabilities within the product.
- Develop and manage engagement-forward content marketing campaigns for Hulu across the subscriber lifecycle, leveraging email and push channels
- Act as the day-to-day contact for Hulu email / push campaigns across Subscriber Growth, Product, Marketing, Creative, Data, and Business Unit partners
- Email production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of reacquisition-focused email campaigns
- Hyper-target subscribers with relevant content to ensure a positive experience for users engaging with Hulu's products
- Help manage the Hulu campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines, and quality control checks
- Delivery of email campaigns with focus on detailed technical execution involving approvals and reviewing campaigns for quality assurance prior to deployment
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial and creative resources, including a close partnership with teams within Disney Streaming Services while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers
- Message effectively with external partners on quantifiable results of engagement marketing campaigns and best practices
- Working alongside the Senior Team Lead, inform testing plans, help evaluate results, and produce reports working with Data teams
- Help advise the team of contractors and manage relationships with vendors as necessary
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle, email, and push marketing
- Familiarity and comfort with using data to make informed decisions
- Track record of managing content marketing customer campaigns that drive user engagement, retention, and growth
- Excellent communication abilities including being comfortable presenting in front of large groups and commanding collaborative meetings and discussions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Quick learner; critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, change priorities seamlessly, and remain calm under pressure
- Experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, or other enterprise level ESPs.
- Extensive email and/or push deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design.
- Knowledge of email and push standard methodologies and deliverability.
- Superior project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide strategic recommendations motivated by data.
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization
- Experience and success growing various audiences across different platforms
- A love and expertise in all things television.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.