Associate Media ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 901576BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jan. 30, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Assist Subscriber Acquisition media strategy team with all aspects of planning including: budget management, development of media plans, establishing and evaluating KPIs/benchmarks, and monitoring and assessing performance
- Leverage MMM and other data inputs (including audience insights, viewership trends, competitive intel, etc.) to help build go-to-market approaches.
- Support media planning process and campaign management across digital marketing channels (direct, programmatic, affiliate, social, search)
- Manage team budgets and own end-to-end billing and reconciliation processes, including monthly updates within MediaTools
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop and optimize user acquisition and brand strategies to drive subscriber growth and brand familiarity; do so while maintaining a consistent brand voice and message.
- Work with Creative Strategy team and Campaign Managers to prioritize campaign beats and drive forward unique creative visions based on platform best practices and test learnings
- Support team’s incrementality testing roadmap, partnering to build a holistic experimentation roadmap, while maintaining internal documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with media and industry trends, potential new channels and partners, and key attribution and data/privacy updates
- 2-3 years digital media planning experience across multiple channels (affiliate, digital direct, programmatic, search, social)
- Experience running performance / direct-response campaigns
- An understanding of acquisition strategy and direct-to-consumer and/or subscription-based businesses
- Knowledge of digital marketing creative best practices
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Flexibility, proactiveness and collaborative team player mentality
- Entertainment industry experience
- Media agency experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.