Brand Strategy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID oTGiffwQ Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 03, 2021
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking a Brand Strategy Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Brand and Content Marketing team. In this role you will inspire Hulu’s brand marketing efforts to be forward-thinking, differentiated and culturally relevant. As a Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for helping set the positioning and communications roadmap for Hulu brand work, guiding brand and creative messaging strategy for these initiatives while providing timely and research-based thought leadership and insights to campaign teams to ensure brand and content creative is culturally relevant and best targeted to specific audiences to grow brand love and preference. In this role, you’ll also work side by side with Brand and Content marketing teams at Hulu and across Disney on specific initiatives and partnerships to ensure the Hulu brand and consumer offering is best represented and differentiated. If you are someone who wants to take Hulu's brand into the future, then this is a great role for you.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build creative messaging platforms strategies and positioning plans to support Hulu brand campaign development and execution
- Support content, brand and other marketing campaigns with culture-driven and audience insights to help development, execution and relevance
- Help lead efforts to define the Hulu brand’s role and mission as part of Disney-led content initiatives
- Future-proof the brand from irrelevance
- Build and present well-communicated strategies to executives
- Identify new channels and creative opportunities for the brand to activate
- 4-6 years of experience developing brand and/or culture marketing strategies that have turned into successful marketing campaigns for consumer brands
- You truly understand the fusion of business, cultural and human insights and can weave a story together by producing each
- You possess an almost uncanny skill and have passion for writing inspiring briefs, communication plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of storytelling, but have an understanding of the business rationale and goals of each campaign
- An innate ability to understand what is relevant, on-trend, and outdated
- Passion for and knowledge of TV and pop culture
- Graduate degree
- Experience in business and/or brand strategy at an agency or large organization
- Passion in the entertainment and technology industries
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.