Broadcast Synergy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 921552BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Feb. 06, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The ideal candidate should have experience in offline and online channel planning, a positive outlook, exemplary organization and communication skills, and the ability to lead multiple projects in an organized and timely fashion. Experience in film, television or other areas of entertainment marketing a plus. This position will report into the Senior Team Lead, Synergy.
- Manage inbound & outbound earned media campaign requests across TWDC, DMED, DGE and ESPN synergy partners
- Develop flighting plans and programming suggestions for synergy partners to amplify Hulu brand and content priorities on linear and digital video platforms
- Serve as primary as liaison to ad operations for campaign setup, deployment and reporting
- Oversee management of Hulu’s remnant inventory - submitting recommendations for campaign priorities across Hulu and synergy partners and optimizing for campaign effectiveness as inventory availability fluctuates
- Develop and distribute monthly, quarterly and ad hoc campaign reports to synergy and external vendors
- Provide regular campaign reports and relevant updates to legal and the Joint Venture Agreement Committee, ensuring Hulu’s synergy media activities comply with standing legal guidelines
- 4+ years media planning experience, knowledge of ad trafficking, offline and online channel planning a plus
- Understands how to leverage data for audience development, segmentation, reporting and to uncover new opportunities and insights
- Works especially well with internal teams and external partners, excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead campaigns from creation through to deployment
- Superior organization skills with a passion for to-do lists and maintaining deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/technical projects with ease
- Loves TV & knows about all the most popular shows and networks
- Takes initiative on offering suggestions and solutions for team efficiency & process
- Proficient working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platforms, Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), Google sheets, slides, and docs
- Understands the industry but is also passionate about learning; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.