Community Engagement ModeratorApply NowApply Later Job ID 961912BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Apr. 20, 2022
Responsibilities:• Moderate discussions to encourage the right tone and ensure all Community posts and comments follow our guidelines
• Leverage opportunities to promote positive user engagement within the Community
• When appropriate, respond to commonly asked questions with answers that adhere to Hulu standards; Relay information in an easy-to-digest manner that is intended for a broad audience
• Manage and merge threads to ensure that the Community is easy to navigate and that pulling insights is a simple task for business users
• Communicate real-time issues to the Incident Management team with detail and precision
• Identify and communicate Community trends and improvements to appropriate teams
• Coordinate programs that incent community participation (e.g. rewards and recognition)
• Exude real empathy and passion for our customers and our product
• 1+ years’ experience in online community moderation or social media support
• Proven ability to write with appropriate tone and voice on behalf of a brand
• Ability to manage tasks efficiently while maintaining a strong attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams to achieve a common goal
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications:• Experience moderating an online community
• Familiarity with TV, digital entertainment landscape
Required Education• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.