Coordinator, Originals Marketing (Hulu)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 964620BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 10, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Assist the Marketing Lead in the development of Hulu Originals marketing campaigns including developing launch strategy, key art and digital development, promotions and working with all cross-functional teams to ensure goals are being met
- Track budget and spend for originals marketing initiatives
- Work closely with Originals Marketing Lead to track success of current and recent marketing campaigns – sharing results, key learnings and insights that can be applied to future executions
- Compile campaign launch recaps and assist in the development of various marketing presentations
- Collaborate with multiple teams and individuals across the organization
- Maintain key Hulu marketing/campaign documents including launch calendars, presentations and best practice overviews
- Relevant Internship or 1+ year Marketing experience
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Proficiency in analytics and data interpretation
- Detail oriented with strong ability in written and verbal communication
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Team player and the ability and desire to interact with people at all management levels
- Agency and television/film experience preferred
- Strong interest in documentary features and series
- BA required (in Marketing, Business, Communications or related area preferred)
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business we call Hulu.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.