Coordinator, Public Relations (Hulu)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 863351BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Sep. 23, 2021
- Track media coverage and press clips to create publicity reports that will be circulated internally and externally.
- Research industry trends and media opportunities to present to the wider team.
- Support PR executives with scheduling and maintaining calendars.
- Assist with department budget management and planning.
- Maintain department resources including press lists, press site access, POs and invoices, contracts, etc.
- Work closely and collaborate with other departments across Hulu on initiatives such as events, press/influencer mailers and more.
- Coordinate talent travel, schedules and other logistics such as booking flights, hotels, cars and grooming details.
- Participating in department brainstorms and taking notes during group meetings.
- Prior experience in Publicity/Marketing at another platform, studio or agency.
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- An understanding of, and passion for entertainment media
- Detail oriented with strong ability in written and verbal communication
- Outstanding skills with Microsoft Suites, Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote
- ONE TEAM attitude with the ability and desire to collaborate with people at all management levels, to strengthen cross-team relationships, and champion Hulu's business goals
- BA required (in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related area preferred)
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.