Creative Marketing LeadApply NowApply Later Job ID omQzefwJ Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Feb. 17, 2021
Hulu's Content Marketing team is seeking a Creative Marketing Lead to join our group. You will be a content marketing guru with a track record of driving groundbreaking creative and never-before-seen audience engagement activities for TV series and/or films. This role will highlight your creativity and understanding of marketing channels to deliver breakthrough campaigns that generate a groundswell of love and fandom for entertainment properties. You are committed to making Hulu the number one destination for TV both in and out of the home, while embracing fun. If you are a creative dynamo who thrives in fast-pace environments that emphasize collaboration, communication, and commitment on all levels, and someone who enjoys combining world-class entertainment with advanced technology, then this is a great role for you!WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the creative look and feel of all content campaigns in partnership with internal strategic and cross functional partners.
- Drive creative direction and development with both internal and external agencies and production partners.
- Develop tactics that bring cultural relevance to our shows among targeted audiences.
- Identify new channels and first-to-market opportunities for our content brands to activate while providing a logical framework for future innovation.
- Win support for your campaign ideas from all relevant partners, including Hulu executives and external talent.
- Manage relationships with cross functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate tightly with other marketing functions, including brand marketing, social, creative and PR to ensure campaigns fit with overall brand initiatives and communications timelines
- Guide on-set photo shoots, directing and producing talent and production to execute pre-set creative objectives.
- 10+ years of experience marketing content with a proven record of strong creative judgment to engage a mass audience.
- Ability to think strategically and innovate in both established and new mediums.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft story and represent it to executives, team members, and outside agencies.
- Experience managing creative budgets and systems.
- A genuine love for television and desire to change the status quo.
- Awards focused creative experience
- Experience within a subscription-based business a plus but not required.
- Copywriting, scripting, and proofreading acumen.
- Understanding of Paid-ads, ratings systems, and legal clearance procedures.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.