CRM ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 959439BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Work with the CRM Marketing team to develop and evolve the overall email and push B2C marketing strategy to ensure alignment with Hulu’s business objectives, goals, and priorities.
- Email and push campaign production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of B2C campaigns.
- Build customer segments and execute automations as well as customer journeys within the ESP.
- Hyper-target subscribers with relevant content to ensure a positive experience for users engaging with Hulu's products.
- Delivery of email and push campaigns with a focus on detailed technical execution involving approvals and reviewing campaigns for quality assurance prior to deployment.
- Optimize the email and push program through continual testing of creative, copy, timing, offers, targeting, and more.
- Coordinate work activities with internal and external partners in order to launch campaigns in a timely and consistent manner.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reporting on all of your email and push marketing activities.
- Find opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email and push B2C marketing programs.
- 3+ years experience in email and/or push marketing, preferably B2C and in an online subscription or audience engagement business.
- Experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other enterprise level ESPs.
- Extensive email and/or push deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design.
- Knowledge of email and push standard methodologies and deliverability.
- Superior project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide strategic recommendations motivated by data.
- Excellent teammate with the ability to bring creative ideas to the organization.
- Excellent verbal, social, and written communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude, ability to work with a team to drive projects to completion, and penchant for solving problems.
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools.
- Experience with Airtable.
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.