Customer Lifecycle Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 976055BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 16, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Implement innovative lifecycle programs focused on driving incremental engagement and high impact retention strategies
- Lead an agile team of creatives, operators and analysts to quickly test and scale effective multi-channel communications
- Proactively monitor and evaluate success of programs and identify optimizations and new opportunities
- Partner with CRM and Content Programming teams to launch effective multi-channel strategies
- Partner with data and tech teams to develop behavioral predictive models and to test recommendation engines
- Own organization and documentation of team processes, test results, and program strategies
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, a focus on engagement and retention-related efforts preferred
- Ability to independently develop presentations that clearly communicate a comprehensive strategy
- Extremely organized and process-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical skills with focus on customer trends & analytics
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and ambitious with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to influence key partners
- Experience with Airtable or similar project management tools
- Experience with Excel and/or Tableau
- Passion for television, Streaming Video on Demand (SVOD), or Over the Top (OTT) industry
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.