Data AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 881079BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Mar. 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Mine data, perform quantitative analysis and create clear and actionable narratives about our audience, their behaviors, and drivers of retention and engagement.
- Partner with colleagues facilitating the design, build and automation of reports / dashboards that provide insight into customer conversion and behavior.
- Build intuitive interfaces, infographics, and visualizations to tell stories with data.
- Create presentations with analysis and insights for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 2+ years of analytical experience.
- 1+ years work experience using SQL and Python/R or other statistical programming language.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, etc. It is a plus if you can share a portfolio of clear, intuitive and insightful visualizations.
- Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression analysis).
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills.
- Degree in an analytical field.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.