Director, Events and Talent Relations (Hulu)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 789191BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
- Report to the Vice Presidents of Originals Series and Film Marketing and Publicity.
- Guide all projects and team members from vision through execution.
- Partner with internal teams to execute a talent relations program and events with the purpose of encouraging client relationships, improving brand messaging and/or a variety of additional internal goals to increase Hulu’s growth & visibility.
- Lead weekly team meetings and other key information platforms to collect and communicate pertinent relative information to the wider team and find ways to improve overall team functionality.
- Understand and anticipate industry trends that will affect Hulu in the short and long term. Provide strategic insight into these issues and offer solutions.
- Strong ability to ideate around sponsor activations and craft symbiotic branding between sponsors and Hulu.
- 12+ years of event specific experience across the experiential landscape, entertainment, tech and major brands
- Validated history as a trusted advisor in the entertainment industry
- Strong relationships in the event industry with key brands and vendors that help drive a successful event team in LA, NYC, and internationally
- Consistent record of measuring important metrics and OKRs against event success
- Strong time management skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven history in a leadership position
- An extensive event portfolio featuring a wide range of experience including experiential activations, sales events, red carpets, and key industry events (CES, Upfront, Comic Con, Cannes Lions, Sundance, AdWeek, SXSW, TCA, etc.)
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.