Director, Revenue AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 938449BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 02, 2022
- Lead Sales-specific valuations and demand forecasts, in partnership with Finance teams for consistent application within financial plans.
- Analyze and consolidate macro-level business scenarios to evaluate solutions and quantify impacts across the Sales portfolio. Responsible for communicating those results to Sales and Brand leads.
- Manage a team responsible for evaluating and communicating revenue analytics outputs that meet the needs of the Sales organization. Facilitate learning and identify opportunities for individual growth and development.
- Drive requirements for Sales-based data collection, consolidation and exposure that meets cross-portfolio needs.
- Develop uniform KPIs throughout the tech stack for consistent, scalable outputs in order to quantify real-time risks and opportunities.
- Manage internal reporting outputs, distribution, and communication throughout the Sales organization.
- Partner across departments to identify audience-specific needs and oversee the accuracy of the data and effectiveness of insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Minimum 8 years of experience within online media in a Corporate FP&A, Reporting or Analytics role
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Expert in financial modeling and analysis, including annual budgeting and long-term strategic planning
- Expert knowledge of digital ad sales process, executions, and transaction models, as well as ad systems and technology
- Expert in ad sales reporting and analysis tools/systems and database management
- Strong leadership skills with the to prioritize multiple responsibilities across a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and intrapersonal skills in order to build partnerships with cross-organizational teams
- Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced, unstructured and dynamic environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software; expert Excel and PowerPoint user
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.