Launch Readiness Program ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID P006959-R0010069 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Sep. 20, 2021
Disney Streaming's Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Launch Readiness Program Manager, who will be an extraordinary addition to our Viewer Experience team. As a Launch Readiness Program Manager at Disney Streaming, you will be responsible for the process and strategy that ensures the VX team supporting Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+, and Star+ has the resources, tools, training, and operational processes to support launches, as well as the voice to influence the customer experience, and for providing support and connection points during and immediately following launches. The right person for this role is able to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while driving accountability and communication across several teams. If you are someone who loves bringing projects together and having daily cross-functional work, then this is an excellent role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build partnerships with the Disney Streaming Product, Tech, Content, Marketing, Legal, and/or Partnership teams to ensure that VX has all of the knowledge and vital materials to support the launch
- Track, organize, and prioritize backlog of upcoming Disney Streaming launches and business initiatives using a variety of program management tools.
- Drive the ability of VX to provide impactful proactive insights during the launch development process and go-to-market planning.
- Create and track end-to-end project plans for VX readiness, ensure that all VX processes (training, contact routing, content strategy etc.) are defined, approved, tested, and trackable in advance of launch.
- Lead all aspects of ‘war room’ and launch day processes and coordinate response to any incidents or changes/learning
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to make certain that timely and relevant VX data and insights are shared and acted upon throughout the launch process.
- Identify, organize, and support the individuals responsible for activities related to launch, assisting to identify gaps or risks in the process, and determine the best ways to mitigate.
- Work with VX operations to broadcast project updates to drive adoption and understanding (emails, focus groups, office hours, etc).
- Collaborate with peers and relevant partners to consistently improve the VX team's ability to prepare for and support launches.
- 2-3+ years experience in project management or other role requiring holding others accountable
- Working proficiency in spoken and written Spanish
- Proven knowledge of customer support operations and end-to-end project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: communicate for execution and to influence customer experience decisions and outcomes.
- Organizational and process improvement skills
- Ability to both keep track of details of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to stay calm during times of intense change and stress
- Ability to occasionally travel for work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience working with Latin American markets
- Knowledge of media/TV landscape
- Software/technology company experience
- Experience using JIRA, Trello, Airtable, or other project management tools.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.