Legal Assistant, Hulu Business & Legal AffairsApply NowApply Later Job ID 780794BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 29, 2021
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings
- Prepare Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint decks
- Print, copy, scan and mail documents
- Make travel arrangements and prepare itineraries and expense reports
- Serve as a liaison for Legal team by sorting and forwarding internal and external inquiries to the appropriate individuals
- Support internal systems (e.g., support contract and rights management systems)
- Coordinate with external teams (e.g., prepare meeting materials and coordinate with Facilities and IT)
- Perform other admin tasks on an as-needed basis (e.g., one-off proofing)
- 2 to 8 years of administrative assistance experience
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Highly experienced in using the Internet as a daily research tool
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient. Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time.
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- JD, MA, MS, Paralegal degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.