Live & Licensed Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID o18mffwu Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
The Live & Licensed Marketing Manager will play a key role on the Live & Licensed Marketing team, working with some of our most prominent content partners to elevate awareness of and engagement with our licensed content library. You’ll be responsible for strategizing and executing marketing initiatives that support the most popular titles on Hulu and building close relationships with our network and studio partners. The role will require excellent campaign management and relationship-building skills, a creative and collaborative spirit, and a passion for content marketing.
The ideal candidate should love TV and entertainment, have a great attitude, exemplary organization skills, and experience managing multiple projects in an organized and timely fashion. Partner marketing skills and knowledge of working with media, creative, and content teams is desired. The L&L Manager will work closely with many teams across Hulu and The Walt Disney Company.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Day to day marketing point person for many of our licensed content partner relationships including FX on Hulu, ABC, Freeform and more; support our partners in achieving mutually beneficial business objectives
- Serve as campaign manager (developing and executing marketing campaigns) for licensed and exclusive shows as well as supporting our larger portfolio during key moments throughout the year that activate against our business goals
- Develop creative assets for campaigns with our in-house creative team and route to partners for approval
- Be the go-to person for content recommendations and questions
- Work cross-functionally to achieve success, including collaborating with Creative, Media, Social, CRM, On channel, PR and more.
- Compile metrics, data, and analysis on campaigns and offer suggestions for optimization
- 4-6 years professional experience working in a fast-paced environment, media/TV company a plus
- Experience serving a campaign or project manager function, sets the gold standard on collaboration and clear communication
- Excels at partner management
- An understanding of media plans & PR a plus, experience working with creative teams a big plus
- Very proactive with outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Works exceptionally well with internal teams and external partners
- Strong attention to detail and ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/technical projects with ease
- Loves the TV/entertainment industry and is entrenched in the culture
- Fast learner, takes initiative, and is great at problem solving
- Proficient in Google sheets, slides, and docs and Microsoft Suite
- Curious, passionate, positive, and resilient; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.