Manager, Automated OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 829684BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 22, 2021
- Develop a team of Programmatic Account Managers to successfully lead their books of business by coaching and mentoring team members with tangible and frequent performance feedback. Nurture their career growth
- Review PG campaign set-up issues with Account Managers within OMS, ad server and SSP
- Establish a deep understanding of their direct report’s campaigns in order to partner effectively with Programmatic Ad Sales
- Maintain and improve operational workflow for campaign management & trafficking implementation across all Disney’s tech platforms
- Identify and suggest ad server or SSP enhancements to maintain needs of the business
- Build relationships with internal and external teams including direct colleagues, SSP partners, and agency buyers
- Oversee and maintain programmatic training documentation and Disney Ad Operations’ process workflow to ensure new hires excel in their on-boarding
- Serve as primary support for team members who encounter an internal or external business challenge such as reporting questions, screenshot requests, or general site inquiries.
- Maintain deep comprehension of ad server delivery logic and industry standards
- Have a deep understanding of sales flow processes and partner with Planning and Ad Ops leads to review post-launch benchmarks and conceive efficiency improvements with measurable results
- Help resolve make good, variance or other billing reconciliations
- Support and collaborate with various internal teams such as Sales Planners, Account Executives, Finance, Business Development, and Ad Platforms
- Provide after-hours support for any client-related emergencies, as necessary
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Ad Sales Operations
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the programmatic field
- Detailed comprehension and experience in trafficking digital video/digital display and other interactive formats, including VAST and VPAID
- Firm understanding of the digital video marketplace, vendors, and third-party technologies
- Expert problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills, with a flexible attitude
- Experience and comfort with presenting and training in front of large groups
- Detailed orientated and the ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic marketplace and work environment
- Thrives under tight deadlines. Skilled in communicating timelines and urgency with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Experience leading team members to accomplish their day to day role
- SSP experience particularly Magnite and Google
- Experience with video ad server Google Ad Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a queue management/ticketing system (JIRA)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.