Manager, Financial Planning & AnalysisApply NowApply Later Job ID 966558BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Aug. 04, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Drive the ARPU and metrics presentations to Hulu business leaders, and understand drivers of variances compared to target
- Lead the Hulu-wide quarter-end close process for key metric analyses of actuals against targets and preparation of disclosure support materials
- Implement and innovate the process of consolidating data and preparing the presentation materials for long range planning and pivotal initiatives
- Collaborate with the finance teams at Disney streaming services and segment consolidation team to provide support in reporting and ad-hoc analyses or data requests
- Drive process optimizations by developing dynamic reports, building financial models, and updating data in our cloud-based financial software, Adaptive Insights
- Prepare and present executive-level presentations related to overall Hulu critical initiatives and analyses around key company metrics
- Lead and develop a currently small, but potentially growing team of strong finance analysts
- Lead or support any ad-hoc projects and financial analyses as needed, particularly in projects involving variance analysis/reporting and key metric reporting
- 5+ years of professional experience with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role
- High proficiency in Excel and demonstrated technical skills in building intuitive and agile financial models
- Professional in PowerPoint/Google Slides and use of graphical displays of data for executive presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong background with quantitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- Ability to project lead and drive progress forward
- Exceptional attention to detail and passion for accurate, high-quality work
- A high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and work under pressured timelines
- Experience in building and leading successful teams
- Media, digital, and/or tech experience ideal
- Management or consulting experience
- Experience with using enterprise systems such as Workday Financials and Adaptive Insights
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in related field
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.