Manager, Hispanic Audience DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 901574BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jan. 10, 2022
- Evaluate and present business opportunity for building awareness amongst and acquiring specific Hispanic audiences
- Work across Brand and Content Marketing teams to develop brand architecture and positioning to authentically reach these offerings vs consumer and product touchpoints
- Partner with Growth teams to help develop acquisition infrastructure to capture demand amongst target audiences
- Work across Hulu and TWDC to identify synergy and cross-promotional opportunities that can best reach and grow these audiences on Hulu
- Determine always on touch points and strategic beats for Hispanic audiences and oversee campaign development, management and measurement around brand and content beats
- Identify media, brand and business partners that can help Hulu reach and grow these audiences
- Provide data, insights and recommendations to Content Acquisition on how to best expand offering for target audiences
- 5-7 years relevant experience in audience development or multicultural marketing
- Experience developing research-based brand frameworks and architecture, strategy briefs and using these as foundations for groundbreaking creative execution
- A strong POV on and deep understanding of Hispanic audiences, specifically from a cultural and trend perspective
- Strong sense of storytelling
- Understanding of the connection between brand development, subscriber acquisition and product marketing
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where decisions have to be made quickly, but are rooted in data analysis
- Open/direct verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Ability to work exceptionally well and cross functionally in a team environment and partner with multiple constituencies
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.