Manager, Multicultural MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 901573BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jan. 10, 2022
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking a Multicultural Marketing Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Brand and Content Marketing team and focus on helping build and support Hulu’s larger approach to multicultural marketing through data analysis, market evaluation, audience development and campaign management. Specifically, the role will be responsible for a variety of initiatives including helping develop marketing campaigns that drive awareness, subscriptions and engagement among Multicultural audiences. This marketer would identify target audiences, help develop a positioning and strategic platform that connects Hulu’s initiatives to reach these audiences and contemplate ways to use Hulu’s content and brand to speak more authentically to prospective and current multicultural audiences. You will bring a strong background in tailoring culturally specific but broad marketing campaigns, possess a strong research and data-driven approach and think creatively to best differentiate and grow Hulu in the competitive landscape, and in particular with the target audiences. You are highly organized, self-motivated, focused and able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively and gain alignment.
- Support overall strategic planning across all audiences, including evaluating market opportunities, organizing data and insights, keeping track of competitive advancements
- Help develop authentic messaging and positioning platforms that ladder to the Hulu brand and support and connect multicultural marketing efforts
- Work with Senior Manager to implement multicultural marketing strategy across Hulu Marketing stakeholders and review campaigns to ensure inclusivity
- Execute specific campaigns as needed and measure effectiveness
- Identify potential media and brand partners who can help amplify larger platform and introduce Hulu to new audiences
- Manage agency partners and vendors
- 5-7 years relevant experience in marketing to specific audience groups
- Proven history of executing brand or content marketing campaigns and/or research and brand strategies that drive awareness amongst and acquire new audiences
- A passion for storytelling, but with an analytical mindset
- Strong listening skills and the ability to authentically reflect the needs of specific audiences
- Ability to think equal parts strategically, analytically and creatively and use research based and cultural insights
- Exceptional communication skills and a true cross-functional collaborator
- A love for television and film and desire to change the status quo
- Solid understanding of the evolving media landscape
- MBA Preferable
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.