Manager - Originals Social (Hulu)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 871022BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Oct. 11, 2021
- Ideate and innovate within the social media space by developing strategic campaigns and creative that elevates Hulu Originals.
- Oversee external agencies to ensure Hulu continues to deliver best-in-class social media campaigns from creative production to fan engagement.
- Work closely with internal teams, including Marketing, PR, Creative, Photo, Media, Events, Integrated Marketing, Brand Marketing and Research.
- Develop strong working relationships with talent, reps, and studio partners, acting as a central hub for social-related talent questions and issues.
- Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to foster deeper conversation and earned media around Hulu Originals.
- Develop goals and track performance to understand the efficiency of a campaign, making recommendations for optimizations.
- 5+ years of experience in social media at a network or studio.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style.
- Proven understanding of the social landscape, platform best practices and a clear grasp of consumers’ social media habits.
- Proficiency in social media publishing and engagement.
- Ability to use insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data.
- Proven results building a social following from the ground up while building a fan engagement strategy to foster advocacy for a series.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Proven record of developing and executing large-scale campaigns/products/initiatives with measurable results.
- Experience liaising with talent/talent reps and studio counterparts.
- Paid social experience.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.