Manager, Product Management – Hulu Ad Manager
Santa Monica, California, United States; Seattle, Washington, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 773791BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 09, 2021
Job Summary:DMED Ad Platforms is responsible for delivering global adverting technology solutions for Disney’s Linear and Addressable channels, brands and streaming services. With unmatched scale, premium content and innovative capabilities, DMED Ad Platforms is a market leader in advertising. We build and maintain proprietary technology, ranging from ad serving and ad delivery, campaign management, reporting as well as all the internal and external integrations that come with evolving and maintaining a best-in-class video advertising business.
As a Manager, Product Management within the Ad Platform technology team at DMED, you will be a part of the team redefining TV advertising. You will be responsible for leading a team of Product Managers to establish product strategy, define requirements consumable for engineering and drive execution to establish The Walt Disney Company’s Self-Serve Advertising platform’s future. The right person for this role can identify business value, solve complex problems, concisely articulate solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and ultimately drive results. If you are someone who can drive strategy, create data driven experiences and brings a passion for building the future of advertising technology, at a fast pace, this is a great role for you.
- Lead Product Management for Hulu Ad Manager, including the development and execution of the product vision and strategy, for all customer segments.
- Own the product lifecycle for Hulu Ad Manager including the product roadmap necessary to execute the strategy and deliver the related body of work.
- Nurture the growth of a world class Product Management Team coaching and supporting them in delivering their responsibilities.
- Drive holistic product health by identifying and delivering upon clear business KPIs, including product responsibilities related to long-range and annual financial planning.
- Evaluate and recommend product and resourcing investments in order to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio.
- Establish, measure and optimize to hit KPI-based goals set across the Product Experience - from Customer Acquisition through Activation and Retention.
- Set and communicate clear priorities based on strategic goals, market conditions, and customer requirements, regularly communicating product status to relevant partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholder groups across product, technology, finance, sales and legal groups in the pursuit of our product and business goals.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience; MBA Preferred
- [7-10] years of experience in product management in video & advertising technology, preferably in working with Ad Marketplace, Ad Tools/Interfaces and/or Ad Campaign Planning/Buying technology.
- Experience shipping multiple products in an agile software development environment
- Maintains a deep empathy for our users, and wants to creatively solve problems with a viewer-first mentality
- Proven understanding of systems architecture, design, and implementation
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data
- Have a do what it takes attitude - flexible, adaptable and a team-player first
- Previous experience working with Self-Serve advertising platforms such as: Facebook Ads Manager, Snap Ads Manager, Etc.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.