Manager, Technical Recruiting - DataApply NowApply Later Job ID P007171-R0010309 Location Santa Monica, California, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States; San Francisco, California, United States; New York, New York, United States Business Hulu Date posted Nov. 18, 2021
The Manager, Technology Talent Acquisition will lead a team of full lifecycle Recruiters in the day-to-day delivery of recruitment for Technology talent across Disney Streaming’s D.A.T.A. org. Building diverse talent pipelines, creative sourcing execution, and a high level of consultative expertise are proven success factors. The ability to mentor and manage Recruiters, build and manage relationships with executive-level technologists and leadership skills will be needed to successfully build and deliver an unparalleled Talent Acquisition team.
- Guide team to execute full life cycle recruitment strategies and plans; ensure the candidate, client and team experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
- Strategic partner to senior leaders for developing critical talent strategies across key functional disciplines
- Coach, develop, and inspire a team of recruitment professionals to attract high potential candidates and motivate the team to perform against set objectives; integrating key CoE partners (sourcing, marketing, operations, analytics, etc.)
- Compile, analyze, and communicate market data and trends in order to influence the recruitment strategy
- Partner with HRBP and Compensation team on a consistent basis to influence policies and practices
- Facilitate effective passive and active talent pipelining strategies through creative and strategic sourcing practices, workforce diversity initiatives, interactive marketing plans, and networking opportunities
- Identify and demonstrate key attraction, awareness, and candidate conversion opportunities by understanding the Walt Disney Company and/or Segment specific landscape, competitive demographics, and employment value proposition
- Experience in an enterprise corporate recruiting and sourcing environment
- Experience creating original sourcing/recruiting strategies as well as have the ability to effectively communicate sourcing/recruiting plans to all levels of clients within the organization
- Experience driving and executing against talent gap and diversity hiring plans
- Focus on ensuring that the recruiting team is providing Disney’s standard of quality service for clients and candidates throughout the process
- Experience coaching and developing team capabilities and leading through vision and values
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
- Demonstrated ability to leverage internal and external partnerships
- Extensive sourcing capabilities leveraging modern internet tools and professional networking media
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.