Market Research Analyst, Ad Platforms
Santa Monica, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 775594BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Mar. 10, 2021
Job Summary:DMED Ad Platforms is responsible for delivering global adverting technology solutions for Disney’s Linear and Addressable channels, brands and streaming services. With unmatched scale, premium content and innovative capabilities, DMED Ad Platforms is a market leader in advertising. We build and maintain proprietary technology, ranging from ad serving and ad delivery, campaign management, reporting as well as all the internal and external integrations that are vital to evolving and maintaining a best-in-class video advertising business.
As a Business Development Deals Analyst in the DMED Advertising Platform technology organization, you will be part of the team tasked with redefining TV advertising.
The Business Development function is responsible for identifying, evaluating and negotiating agreements that enable the Disney Advertising business to develop the systems, tools, and products necessary to extend and accelerate Disney’s Advertising leadership position, drive transformation in the advertising industry, and monetize premium content across the entire Disney portfolio.
We are looking for deals analyst who can develop and implement standard methodologies for deal analysis for all deal types and manage the ongoing implementation of the deal’s analysis framework. You will assist in the technology and distribution deals process and ensure that all deals are structured to adhere to DMED Ad Platforms objectives, including pricing, technology integration and data/privacy terms.
We are looking for an independent thinker, whose approach to deal analysis is grounded in insights and a thorough understanding of business requirements.
- Actively recommend deal terms and support decision making with reporting and insight. Conduct modeling to evaluate deal economics, commercial terms and conditions, and operational requirements for deals
- Gather critical data and provide input to move deals forward, such as discussion summaries, issues list, deal decisions and action items to be completed throughout the deals process
- Work collaboratively across different functions to understand business requirements and optimal position, business terms and opportunity/risk analysis
- Review, assess and verify incoming deals for accuracy. Confirm that agreements adhere to internal policies and guidelines. Conduct and oversee the deal post-mortem process and make recommendations to Ad Platforms leadership on how to increase deal efficiency.
- 5+ years’ experience in a business development or analytics function
- Strong understanding of the advertising ecosystem
- Able to solve complex and unique deal related issues
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining high quality work output
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.