Marketing CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 923897BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 11, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Responsibilities:● Support the Partner Marketing team in the planning and execution of marketing efforts across paid and earned partner channels
● Own the sourcing, management and delivery of Hulu creative assets needed across Partners
● Lead creative routings for Partners across internal (GreenHouse, Legal, Marketing, etc.) and external stakeholders
● Develop and maintain a dynamic content tracker and asset repository applicable to Growth Partner Marketing and have a working knowledge of key content priorities to assist in securing promotion across partner platforms
● Manage and update key partner marketing resources and campaign documents including presentation decks, best practice overviews, one-sheets, etc.
● Understand and have working knowledge of our partners (internal and external) and growth initiatives
● Work closely with senior members of the team to pull reports and aggregate information for special projects
Basic Qualifications:● 2 + years work experience; prior experience working in Partnership Marketing or a general Marketing-related role
● Outstanding communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
● Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals
● Detail oriented, with exemplary project management skills that enable you to hit key deadlines
● A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
● A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
● Strong appreciation and knowledge of content across the TV and Films space
● Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, collaborating across multiple internal and external teams
Preferred Qualifications:● Prior experience at a premium streaming content provider or a connected TV distribution platform
● AirTable & JIRA experience is a plus, but not a requirement
Required Education● Bachelors Degree
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.