Marketing Operations Manager, Returnship (Path Forward)Apply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10000740 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jun. 29, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Disney Streaming is a 16- week paid returnship (internship) for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a loved one. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Disney Streaming we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
The Operations Manager will support the Go To Market Operations Team to launch all of Hulu's marketing campaigns. You will help take the marketing plan and break it down into creative asset requests across channels and channel owner stakeholders. The Operations Manager will work across Hulu and Disney systems to make sure that the production teams have the specs and assets needed to deliver all of the final work. The Operations Manager should be thorough, proactive with questions and concerns, and understand that the position provides key information to the entire department - including Creatives, Campaign Managers, and Media.
- Interface with Campaign Management, Creative Marketing, Media, Disney and other channel owner stakeholders to define the scope of and plan for marketing campaign asset deliveries.
- Partner with Post-Production Managers (AV) and Designers to determine timelines for the finishing and delivery of all marketing assets.
- Manage campaign assets, timelines and other critical information in internal tracking systems.
- Gather asset delivery specifications from various channel owners, mainly paid media, and ensure resources are fulfilling those requests end to end.
- Ensure brand guidelines are being upheld and the team is performing QC against all assets before delivery.
- Responsible for identifying and mitigating potential delivery risks.
- Manage the storage of final marketing assets.
WHO YOU ARE
- Standout Colleague with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Sharp attention to detail.
WHAT TO BRING
- 6-8 years' experience in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Experience in project management with client-facing responsibilities.
- Experience working with creative teams – design and video.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat as well as Google Docs.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.