Media ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 901575BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jan. 30, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Hulu's Marketing team is seeking a Media Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Subscriber Acquisition team. You will be responsible for building, strategizing and executing go-to-market plans across a number of growth initiatives. The right person for this role is passionate not only for media and TV, but also testing, experimentation and innovation. If you are someone who loves entertainment, is analytical and creative, and excited to execute big ideas, this is a great role for you.
- Lead media planning process, supporting strategy development and managing campaign execution across direct and biddable channels (with an emphasis on Digital / Programmatic) with the end goal of driving incremental Hulu subscribers
- Leverage MMM and other data inputs (including audience insights, viewership trends, competitive intel, etc.) to build strong go-to-market approaches.
- Monitor Hulu’s subscriber acquisition performance, developing recommendations and insights to ensure company goals are met
- Partner with marketing analytics, data leads and channel experts to build Hulu’s incrementality testing roadmap and solidify the team as center of excellence for experimentation
- Collaborate and maintain holistic testing roadmap, working with team leads to prioritize against business goals
- Develop insightful, comprehensive campaign analyses, owning share out with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with creative strategy and non-subscriber experience teams to build optimal user experience through creative and landing page testing
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop and optimize user acquisition and brand strategies to drive subscriber growth and brand familiarity; do so while maintaining a consistent brand voice and message.
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative, channel leads, ad operations, product and analytics to successfully execute campaigns
- Train and delegate tasks to junior team members, supporting their growth within Hulu
- 4-6 years of digital or integrated media planning experience
- Experience running brand and performance / direct-response campaigns
- A deep understanding of acquisition strategy and direct-to-consumer and/or subscription-based businesses
- Experience in data-based testing & strategy (including A/B testing, Brand Lift Studies, Ghost Bidding / Incrementality)
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Understanding of biddable media channels, with in-platform planning and execution experience across social/programmatic/YouTube
- Familiarity with campaign tracking, digital/mobile attribution, and tag management
- Ability to turn data into stories. You’re able to distill complicated concepts and explain them to senior level executives and team members alike.
- Knowledge of digital marketing creative best practices
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Flexibility, proactiveness and collaborative team player mentality
- Entertainment industry experience
- Agency experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.