Originals Social Marketing CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID P004743-R0010250 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Aug. 05, 2021
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Originals Marketing team is seeking a Social Media Coordinator who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. As a Social Media Coordinator at Hulu, you will work closely with the team to assist on priority Hulu Original social campaigns along with general admin duties. The right person for this role will be passionate about pop culture, entertainment and TV. This person should have experience coordinating within editorial calendars and keenly aware of GIF, emoji and meme culture. If you are someone who gains personal satisfaction for pushing boundaries both creatively and strategically, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with daily general tasks for the Originals Social team including creative feedback, content posting, giveaways, sweepstakes, influencer campaigns and more
- Serve as key contact for vendors, agencies and in some cases, social platform account teams: vendor onboarding, assist in budget tracking, day-to-day vendor contact Maintain our influencer database and assist the team on various influencer activations
- Work with platform partners in the creation and verification process of opening social handles for upcoming campaigns
- Support Originals Social team with reporting, making strategic recommendations based on research-driven insights
- Provide support at various premiere, awards and special events
- Manage talent tool kits and sharing out to reps
- Work with our marketing legal team to onboard agencies and process SOWs
- Help manage the Originals Social budget
WHAT TO BRING
- 1-3 years of experience in direct social media, marketing or project management at a creative agency or brand
- Expertise in marketing and social media campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process as they relate to social media content
- Ability to work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams across various departments
- Experience managing a high volume of project requests and asset deliverables from different internal partners for all social media channels
- Self-motivated, resourceful and impeccable judgement
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
- Entertainment industry experience within a marketing capacity
- Community management experience within the entertainment and/or lifestyle industry
- Experience interfacing with in-front-of-the-camera talent and creative types
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.