Paid Social Media ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID P006043-R0010352 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Oct. 07, 2021
Hulu’s Marketing organization is seeking a Paid Social Manager who will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of all campaigns within Social and YouTube. These campaigns support a variety of business initiatives with objectives ranging from brand awareness to subscriber acquisition. The successful candidates will have a passion for social media, and experience scaling campaigns across all major publishers (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc). They will also bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mentality to the role, which will be essential to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.What You'll Do
- Manage paid social campaigns end-to-end, inclusive of planning, execution, optimization and reporting
- Track, monitor, and optimize campaign performance against critical metrics
- Maintain a campaign QA process to ensure accurate performance tracking and attribution within the channel
- Monitor budget pacing across campaigns and manage budget reallocations
- Identify campaign-level opportunities to improve or scale performance
- Partner with Platform partners and internal stakeholders to set up, monitor and report out on A/B test and experiments within the channel
- Continuously optimize campaigns to meet and exceed short term and long term goals
- Collaborate with broader marketing team and external partners to holistically build strategy and plan campaigns
- Steward large scale social activations in partnership with the Organic Social team
- Plan and execute creative testing and work with team to compile wrap-up reporting
- Clearly communicate campaign changes and performance to the acquisition team and other strategic partners
- 4-6 years managing paid social campaigns
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (i.e. Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, & YouTube)
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Experience in setting up, optimizing and scaling paid social campaigns
- Understanding of both brand and acquisition strategies, and experience running awareness and direct response campaigns
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Entertainment industry experience
- Agency experience
- Experience running YouTube campaigns
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.